The Premiere Sailing League Season starts beginning of August and ends mid-November.
This is the only opportunity in the U.S.A where all Districts can compete at the same time.
District Qualification Regattas:
- District Qualification Regattas are determined by the amount of participants.
- The Teams should have less than a 2 hour drive to the host venue.
- The Regatta takes place on a Weekend; Friday to Sunday.
- The District Qualification Regattas will take place over the course of several weekends.
- The best three Teams of each District Regatta will go to the District Finals.
- The District Finals will commence after all Qualification Regattas are done.
- One Venue in each District will host the District Finals.
- The amount of Teams in each District will vary according to participants.
- The District Finals will take place on a Weekend; Friday to Sunday.
- The best of four Teams of each District will go to the National Final.
The Premiere Sailing League will host the National Final every year at a different Location in the U.S.A.
16 Teams total will participate for the National Sailing Cup.